Designer & Illustrator
500g of flour (4 cups)
90g of butter (¾ cup)
3 tsp of baking powder
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of sugar*
¼ cup of warm milk or cold water
*You can replace this with 2 spoons of the top sugar mix, so this makes the donuts sweeter.
– Cinnamon sticks (1 or 2, depending on the amount of sugar)
- Melt the butter and add the flour, mix it with your hands.
- Add the eggs, keep mixing.
- Add the warm milk/cold water, add a little more if necessary.
- Add salt and sugar teaspoons, as well as the baking powder.
- Now that the dough is done, take a little amount and make dough strips, join the dough and make circles.
- Put a pan with oil, let it heat and reduce the flame.
- Add each dough circle, and let them bake around 1-2 minutes for each.
- When you see they are ready, put them in a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Once you have the donuts, when they are still warm, blend the sugar with the cinnamon sticks.
- Put the mix in a bowl and add each donut to cover them.
And you are ready! This takes around 30 minutes to do and they are really delicious.